Times are strange, unforeseen and unforgiving. Today’s world has undoubtedly changed and so should we.
When it’s unsafe to keep your physical store open for yourselves and your customers it’s clear that business needs to adapt in order to overcome. The vast majority of SME’s have already been impacted by the global pandemic, so how do we counter-balance the scales?
The simple answer? Get your business online!
The reality is, you don’t need to be tech savvy, getting a professional website for your business can be affordable and easy, and to make it even simpler for you – not having a website is costing you time and money.
Did you know… 81% of people research a business or service on the internet prior to making a purchase decision. That’s 47 million South Africans searching for businesses online. Yet, 46% of business owners listed “Don’t need one” as their #1 reason for not having a website. Now, we’re not the fancy stats guys, but there’s a pretty obvious disconnect here.
If that’s not enough to convince you that you need a website, here are 5 more reasons:
- Customers can view your products or services at any time.
- A website is available 24/7/365, even when you’re not.
- It is a great way to educate clients about what you do.
- Creates credibility, 56% of active online consumers have stated that they won’t trust a business that doesn’t have a website.
- It establishes your place in the market.